• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Plays

$5 Lad - 1 / $3.29

$5 Under 7 St Lou / Sf $3.85

$7 Over 5 Team Total Toronto / $5.83

$7 Pitt - 1 / $3.85

Which way to you go ?? Follow the Streak or Fade it ???

The Amazing Mets have now scored 4 or more runs in 9 straight games ??? They face Boston lefty Owens tonight ...

Do we follow or fade ?? Even though Owens has looked decent so far , 1 bad outing , I'm still leaning the Over Team Total on the Mets .... following the streak !!! ... Streak has to end some time ??/ Is it Over tonight ???

$7 Over 4 Team Total Mets / $6.36

Going back 2 years the Last 7 times the Royals have played Tampa Bay their Team Total of Runs has been 4 or more !! This impresses me because TB 's Team Era was ranked 4th in the AL at 3.69 ... TB Team ERA this year 2015 is ranked 5th at 3.56 but their team ERA in the month of August is 4.09 ..fyi ..
    Both 2014 and so far in 15 their team ERA has been under 4.00 but yet the Royals have score 4 or more runs vs TB their last 7 outings .. find that a bit interesting ...

I have a small issue with the Royals in this game before I do bet the Over Team Total .... so far this year the Royals first game of their road trip .. which is eleven road trips ..here is what they scored in that first game on the road ..

4/4/3/5/1/3/4/4/3/9/3 ... Only twice 2/11 have they scored more than 4 runs in their first game of a road trip ... they have scored 4 runs exactly 4 times though .

$7 Over 3 1/2 Team Total KC / $6.67

$7 Under 8 Cinci / Milw $5

$10 Yanks - 1 / $5.75

You make the call ... Fade or follow ..

Houston staff has given up only 2 runs or less in their last 9 games ?

Twins are hot .. but they don't hit Kazmir that well , but who does ??

Staying away ... Thoughts ???

May add more ,,,

Good Luck guys ... !!
    Last edited by Spendabuck; 08-28-2015, 01:18 PM.
    Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

All the best brother!!!!! Make it rain BUCKs!!!!!!

Comment

4 - 2 on the night !!!
      Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

Comment

Working...
      X