Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No way the baseball season finishes this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way the baseball season finishes this year.

Reds had guy test positive yesterday. Today, they scratch Moustakis because he's "feeling ill". How long before half the team is in quarantine? Half the league?

I say they are done playing by August 15th or before.

I never really thought itd finish to begin with but enjoying while we got it. That said, these mofos make enough damn money to deal with a 2wk cough

Comment

(btw there was a pinch of sarcasm in the last sentence. I know it's sensitive subject)

Comment

12 Miami players test positive and 2 coaches. May not play home opener tonight

How does this affect the Phillies
        Last edited by BIGCAT_LSU; 07-27-2020, 09:20 AM.
        GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY THANK YOU PHILLY FOR ALL YOU DO

Comment

Baseball has to be the #1 worst sport for preventing this spreading. I mean a baseball locker room is enough by itself but there are just way too many things to touch.

It's silly to think this wouldn't happen. Either they're naive and incredibly narcissistic or they agreed behind closed doors this would happen and to just push through.

Comment

Noooo way they finish this

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...des-notre-dame

Comment

Bet heavy this weekend boys...gonna be done soon.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...210743171.html

Comment

Hey Sparty, how's mama doing?

Comment

I want sports just as much as everyone here. BUT how does football think they are going to do this. Especially with college kids. Sports is done til vaccine. They will keep trying because of the money. But will continue to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by edison100 View Post
                    I want sports just as much as everyone here. BUT how does football think they are going to do this. Especially with college kids. Sports is done til vaccine. They will keep trying because of the money. But will continue to fail.
                    Ya reminds me exactly of what our governor did when we reopened Texas May 1st. Anyone with a brain could've seen what was going to happen. Regardless of what personal opinions and approach you have with the virus, any dummy can see that it's going to spread through college locker rooms like wild fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs View Post
                      Hey Sparty, how's mama doing?
                      Doin' okay, Stros. She's an asthmatic so naturally she's a little scared about catching this shit. Misses sports like us all. She upgraded her Bronco tix and they really are nice. Who knows when she can sit in 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan Dawg View Post

Doin' okay, Stros. She's an asthmatic so naturally she's a little scared about catching this shit. Misses sports like us all. She upgraded her Bronco tix and they really are nice. Who knows when she can sit in 'em.
                        Tell her to be safe. I tested positive the beginning of June. I'm not asthmatic but I have a very extensive history of bronchitis and it definitely went straight to my lungs. I had a deep cough out of nowhere. About 12 days later I woke up 1 morning and it was gone as fast as it came. Anyone with lung issues should definitely be over-cautious imo.

Comment

Working...
                        X