Coronavirus!! Read at your own risk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus!! Read at your own risk!

I can not image games being played without fans. This will affect enthusiasm, motivation, and that awful back door cover! Just thought this is worthy of discussion because it will affect betting on games, if it gets to this point. I'm afraid it will. NBA is already warning players, plus has already happened with DIII school tourney out east..

this is all scary as hell to me!!!!!

Comment

Crazy all I can think of, is this replacing THE VAPING SCARE of this past summer, it’s nothing more then the FLU !!!!!

media blows everything out of proportion, crazy how people react,simple mind blowing chill America

Comment

Originally posted by dpitch09 View Post
        Crazy all I can think of, is this replacing THE VAPING SCARE of this past summer, it’s nothing more then the FLU !!!!!

media blows everything out of proportion, crazy how people react,simple mind blowing chill America
        Agree with you.
        GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY THANK YOU PHILLY FOR ALL YOU DO

Comment

Agree with both of you pitchy and bc, I was told it's not even as bad as the flu. The bigger issue is that we now have another virus going around. So more people will get infected which means that people that would normally die from the flu, will now die if they get this virus. So double the chance of dying I guess?

Comment

You guys are friends with me....THAT'S REALLY what should be scaring you

Comment

We are past the point of containment. Our shit-for-brains "president" made sure of that. You guys are nuts if you don't think this is gonna get MUCH worse than it is now.

Comment

Lol how very left of you

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wir...-it-looked/amp

Comment

Look I'm no alarmist nor do I think this should be brushed off as the common flu, it's not. But this post was meant to figure out how to bet that college game that has no fans to motivate. Because whether you agree or not I think that is coming. I do think the response has been over blown, but I'm with Sparty about the government completely fucking up the response. This will pass, we will get through it. But what is most important is how is this going to affect Fucking betting!!!

Comment

Ivy League has cancelled their tournament and given Yale the NCAA bid.

Comment

Tweet below is from the governor of Ohio.

There are NCAA games scheduled for Dayton and Cleveland

Governor Mike DeWine

@GovMikeDeWine
                        ·
                        47m
                        ATHLETICS: For indoor events, we are asking for no events with spectators other than the athletes, parents, and others essential to the game. Right now, outdoor events can continue. #COVID19

Comment

I figured that shit was coming. Hadn't seen that one yet. I wonder if the NCAA can override him....lol

Comment

Big West and MAC tournaments to be played in front of no fans.

Comment

The way this is escalating, there might not even be a tournament, much less attended by fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X