Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a great 24 hours to be a Houston sports fan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a great 24 hours to be a Houston sports fan.

Between the Texans debacle and MLB hammering the Astros.....

Still better than being a Detroit fan though.
    Last edited by Spartan Dawg; 01-13-2020, 03:53 PM.

And they are fired...

Comment

Since last season we've now lost our GM, Assistant GM, Head Coach, Cole, Demoted our President of Operations (Reid Ryan - Nolan Ryan's son), Promoted the owner's dumbass son as President of Ops

ANNNND Bil F*** shit O'Brien is getting a hall pass from the hell he deserves because this headline is going to squash his bad media

F*** MLB - such BS not going after the Sox...twice

Comment

Some of the details are interesting. Cora should get minimum 2 years. He's the snake who started it all (Him and Beltran). Personally they should've gone after the players and not the GM or Coach imo, especially since Hinch didn't approve of it. He should've stepped up though and completely stopped it.
        Last edited by Strohs; 01-13-2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Lol ok I'm done. Y'all can express whatever, it really isn't going to bother me. Shitty situation

Comment

Tony LaRussa sippin his coffee this morning....laughing...thinkin about 1989..."man I sure dodged that bullet"

I would trade away our 2 best players of your choice over losing that GM. These players are grown men, making theirnown decisions, and the players shouldve been penalized not our GM and HC.

(Ok promise im done now lol)

Comment

Players have a union....that's why they are not penalized.

Comment

Originally posted by StrosBoy View Post
                Some of the details are interesting. Cora should get minimum 2 years. He's the snake who started it all (Him and Beltran). Personally they should've gone after the players and not the GM or Coach imo, especially since Hinch didn't approve of it. He should've stepped up though and completely stopped it.
                I agree with that, Strohs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan Dawg View Post
                  Players have a union....that's why they are not penalized.
                  good point

Comment

Some bad shit they done ... will they get stripped from their Title ??? I would think so .... your opinion ?

I'm sure at least 3 more teams are doing the same ???
                    Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Spendabuck View Post
                      Some bad shit they done ... will they get stripped from their Title ??? I would think so .... your opinion ?

I'm sure at least 3 more teams are doing the same ???
                      Would love to see them go after Cora and the Bosox !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spivince8 View Post

Would love to see them go after Cora and the Bosox !!!!

KABOOOOOM ! Damn I wish they had a wager on this ! Cora ......... “ he gone “ !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spivince8 View Post

KABOOOOOM ! Damn I wish they had a wager on this ! Cora ......... “ he gone “ !!!!!!!!!!
                          Really ?? wow !!!
                          Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

Comment

I had forgotten but kinda interesting too that 2017 was the year that we were scoring out of our minds on the road but couldn't do squat at home. Not justifying the right/wrong of the situation, but simply showing the #'s don't show an advantage.

Home BA: .279
                            Away BA: .284

Home Runs/Gm: 4.88
                            Away Runs/Gm: 6.19

NOW TO LIGHTEN THINGS. See when shit storm like this occurs...

At least the internet comes to the rescue with a lil comedy relief...

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'HELLO, ROGER GOODELL I SAW BILL O'BRIEN BANGING TRASH CANS IN THE 1ST QUARTER VS THE CHIEFS made with mematic'
                            Image may contain: 1 person, text

Comment

Working...
                            X