Local bookies have Clemson +8.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local bookies have Clemson +8.5

I am no stranger to betting against my team in big games. Last time I sat in the Dome for the 2011 Natty, I had big money on Bama +3.5 because the locals were getting smoked by LSU backers all year.

This year is no different. I just got my tickets to the game and I will be betting on Clemson +8.5. That's just too many points to pass up.

Do you live here Dab ??? I looked on stub hub the other night and tickets were go for $1000 a pop
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY THANK YOU PHILLY FOR ALL YOU DO

Comment

I was born and raised in New Orleans and went to LSU from 2002-2008.
      I currently work/live in Virginia.
      I got a friend with the Sugar Bowl that got me face value tix.... $750, cheapest face value is $500, most expensive is $850

blob.jpg

Comment

Geaux Tigers

If you want to meet up just let me know. Lots of cool stuff to do in the city
        GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY THANK YOU PHILLY FOR ALL YOU DO

Comment

Books need Clemson: https://www.sportsline.com/insiders/...ogin=confirmed

Comment

Spartan, I wouldn't read too much into that. Action Network is reporting only 27k bets placed on the game so far (who knows where they get that number from). But for comparison, Clemson/OSU had over 84k wagers. So the majority of money will be pouring in this weekend.

Also, last Super Bowl the books really needed (allegedly) the Rams to upset the Patriots (80% on Pats) and that didn't happen, yet no books went out of business.

Comment

Could not resist Clemson +10 -150

Comment

Wow you are getting some great Clemson lines so can't blame ya. My bookie's line hasn't moved for a week (LSU -6) until this morning and now it's actually LSU -5.5 so no way I'm getting anywhere close to double digits on Clemson. I've already got some early LSU bets in so it'd really just be me trying middle at this point.

Comment

Working...
                X