Parlay............ 1.2u/
    Phi +1.5 - W
    (open)

LEANS
    Phi reg -.5
    Phi tt o3.5

Buf u6
    Buf +1.5
    Last edited by StrosBoy; 10-09-2019, 11:25 PM.

Phi ML.......... 1.25u/1u
    Phi 1P MP..... .65u/.5u

Parlay............ 1.2u/
    Phi +1.5
    (open)

Comment

I don't understand putting Kershaw in for relief to close it out. Not saying this at all to be a dick but he's literally the opposite of Mr. October. If you need him as a starter great but how did you not see that coming

Comment

I hope the Astros dont do something stupid like that. Would love to see Astros/Yanks series again.

Comment

Originally posted by philly View Post
          I hope the Astros dont do something stupid like that. Would love to see Astros/Yanks series again.
          Yep me too. I think Cole is in a good spot. I think he already edged JV (by a slim margin) for the Cy Young, and I know playoffs aren't supposed to be taken into consideration, but I think he knows he can solidify it tonight.

I haven't ever really been a big fan, so to speak, of pitchers since Nolan Ryan until JV came down here. Cole is right there with him. I really like how he carries himself and constantly lifting up his teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by StrosBoy View Post

. I really like how he carries himself and constantly lifting up his teammates.
            Seems like that's the way the yanks and Astros have been doing it lately. All about the team and no one being selfish. Havent seen anything negative in the media anyways.

Comment

Working...
            X