Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Bases ...just angles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sunday Bases ...just angles

    Don't bother betting on this brutal sport too often ...but I had a few minutes today to look into some stats ...

    No matter what's on paper .... days it will hold up ....other days ...it won't so beware

    TB Snell last 5 Times over 2018 and 2109 seasons in which he gave up 4 or more earned runs in a start .... his next start out

    6 IP / 0 ER
    7 IP / 0 ER
    7 IP / 1 ER
    6.2 IP / 2 ER
    6 IP / 1 ER

    So that 32.2 IP / 4 ER = Era 1.12

    Vs Boston in Career .... 8 Starts / 4-3 rec Era 3.22 ... at Fenway ... 1-2 Rec ( 3 Starts ) Era 4.50

    Boston Batting Average vs Lefties ... 18th in MLB out of 30 teams ...
    Tb facing a lefty too ... TB is 10th in MLB vs LHP ....

    My Play ... TB 1st 5


    Will add on ...if more time ...

    Any feedback appreciated
    Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

  • #2
    Cinci ... Gray ... bit better on road this year ...but can you actually trust this guy ???
    By Breakdown ERA W L SV SVO GP GS CG IP H R ER HR BB SO AVG
    Home 4.09 1 2 0 0 7 7 0 33.0 32 16 15 2 10 35 .252
    Away 2.89 1 3 0 0 5 5 0 28.0 19 10 9 2 13 33 .196
    vs Philly Nola ... who is 6-1 but his era a bit high ... 4.63

    Nola has given up less at home
    By Breakdown ERA W L SV SVO GP GS CG IP H R ER HR BB SO AVG
    Home 3.43 3 0 0 0 8 8 0 44.2 47 18 17 4 20 50 .272
    Away 6.75 3 1 0 0 5 5 0 25.1 29 19 19 7 11 29 .287
    Stay away game for me


    Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

    Comment


    • #3
      Arizona .... Ray ... Inter League ... 3-6 / 18 Career Starts / Era 4.20 ...only 1 start in Toronto ... 0-1 / Era 6.75

      Toronto vs Lefties ...25th in MLB ... and IMO ... and advantage still goes to Ray here

      vs

      Toronto ... Richards ....Inter League ...9-6 / 20 Career Starts / Era ..decent 3.61

      Arizona ... # 2 in MLB vs Lefties ....

      Lean Arizona 1st 5
      Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

      Comment


      • #4
        Colo ... Hoffman ... 4 starts this year ... the team has given up 6/4/6/6 runs in games he started ...only his 2nd road start ty ... his era a robust 7.29

        vs

        Nym Syndergaard .. only 4-3 rec ty / Era ...brutal 4.83 ... horrible for this guy ...

        2016-18 ... 3 starts vs Rocks 0-0 Rec Era 3.00


        My lean Over Team Total Mets ... when available

        Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

        Comment


        • #5
          Unit = $5 ... no bashing on amounts man .. still want to win

          Minn ... Odorizzi ... earlier ty in Minny vs Tigers 7IP / 1 Hit / 0 ER ...but previous 5 starts vs Detroit ... from 2016-18 ... 5 starts / 1-0 rec / Era 5.18 ( not great ) ..

          Twins coming off a bad loss in Detroit on Saturday finish off a long road trip today ... previously ... last game of road trip this year Twins have scored ....6 / 1 ( Houston ) / 9 / 16 runs ... averaging 8 runs per game

          Face a lefty today in Detroit who shut down TB in Detroit his last outing in Ryan Carpenter ... Face a Twins team who is # 1 vs Lefties TY ...

          Going to take my chances here

          3 Units Over Team Total Twins ... small lean Twins - 1
          Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

          Comment


          • #6
            Last game

            Cards ... Wainright ... at Wrigley over career .... 11-4 rec / Era 4.14 ... decent ...but this year ...in Night Games ...he is just 2-5 Rec / Era 5.53 ...

            vs Cubs ...Hendricks ....
            • CHC are 9-0 in Hendricks' last 9 starts vs. STL.
            Going to try Cubs here
            Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

            Comment


            • #7
              Find you some gems SB
              GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY THANK YOU PHILLY FOR ALL YOU DO

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BIGCAT_LSU View Post
                Find you some gems SB
                Thx BC GL 2 day !
                Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Spendabuck View Post
                  Don't bother betting on this brutal sport too often ...but I had a few minutes today to look into some stats ...

                  No matter what's on paper .... days it will hold up ....other days ...it won't so beware

                  TB Snell last 5 Times over 2018 and 2109 seasons in which he gave up 4 or more earned runs in a start .... his next start out

                  6 IP / 0 ER
                  7 IP / 0 ER
                  7 IP / 1 ER
                  6.2 IP / 2 ER
                  6 IP / 1 ER

                  So that 32.2 IP / 4 ER = Era 1.12

                  Vs Boston in Career .... 8 Starts / 4-3 rec Era 3.22 ... at Fenway ... 1-2 Rec ( 3 Starts ) Era 4.50

                  Boston Batting Average vs Lefties ... 18th in MLB out of 30 teams ...
                  Tb facing a lefty too ... TB is 10th in MLB vs LHP ....

                  My Play ... TB 1st 5


                  Will add on ...if more time ...

                  Any feedback appreciated
                  My Play ... TB 1st 5 ..........Winner
                  Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Spendabuck View Post
                    Arizona .... Ray ... Inter League ... 3-6 / 18 Career Starts / Era 4.20 ...only 1 start in Toronto ... 0-1 / Era 6.75

                    Toronto vs Lefties ...25th in MLB ... and IMO ... and advantage still goes to Ray here

                    vs

                    Toronto ... Richards ....Inter League ...9-6 / 20 Career Starts / Era ..decent 3.61

                    Arizona ... # 2 in MLB vs Lefties ....

                    Lean Arizona 1st 5
                    Lean Arizona 1st 5............Winner
                    Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Spendabuck View Post
                      Colo ... Hoffman ... 4 starts this year ... the team has given up 6/4/6/6 runs in games he started ...only his 2nd road start ty ... his era a robust 7.29

                      vs

                      Nym Syndergaard .. only 4-3 rec ty / Era ...brutal 4.83 ... horrible for this guy ...

                      2016-18 ... 3 starts vs Rocks 0-0 Rec Era 3.00


                      My lean Over Team Total Mets ... when available
                      My lean Over Team Total Mets ... Winner
                      Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Spendabuck View Post
                        Unit = $5 ... no bashing on amounts man .. still want to win

                        Minn ... Odorizzi ... earlier ty in Minny vs Tigers 7IP / 1 Hit / 0 ER ...but previous 5 starts vs Detroit ... from 2016-18 ... 5 starts / 1-0 rec / Era 5.18 ( not great ) ..

                        Twins coming off a bad loss in Detroit on Saturday finish off a long road trip today ... previously ... last game of road trip this year Twins have scored ....6 / 1 ( Houston ) / 9 / 16 runs ... averaging 8 runs per game

                        Face a lefty today in Detroit who shut down TB in Detroit his last outing in Ryan Carpenter ... Face a Twins team who is # 1 vs Lefties TY ...

                        Going to take my chances here

                        3 Units Over Team Total Twins ... small lean Twins - 1
                        3 Units Over Team Total Twins ... small lean Twins - 1............Winners
                        Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nice hit
                          6/9/19 12:47pm $2.00 $135.93 $137.93 Win 8 Team Parlay
                          Win 6/9/19 1:10pm MLB Baseball 956 New York Mets Over 4 +100*vs Colorado Rockies (J Hoffman - R must Start N Syndergaard - R must Start)
                          Win 6/9/19 7:05pm MLB Baseball 960 Chicago Cubs -163*vs St. Louis Cardinals (A Wainwright - R must Start K Hendricks - R must Start)
                          Win 6/9/19 4:05pm MLB Baseball 961 Los Angeles Dodgers -155*vs San Francisco Giants (W Buehler - R must Start M Bumgarner - L must Start)
                          Win 6/9/19 4:10pm MLB Baseball 963 Washington Nationals -152*vs San Diego Padres (S Strasburg - R must Start L Perdomo - R must Start)
                          Win 6/9/19 1:10pm MLB Baseball 967 Minnesota Twins -1 -182*vs Detroit Tigers (J Odorizzi - R must Start R Carpenter - L must Start)
                          Win 6/9/19 2:10pm MLB Baseball 972 Houston Astros -1 -147*vs Baltimore Orioles (D Bundy - R must Start W Miley - L must Start)
                          Win 6/9/19 1:05pm MLB Baseball 979 Arizona Diamondbacks -145*vs Toronto Blue Jays (R Ray - L must Start C Richard - L must Start)
                          Win 6/9/19 1:05pm MLB Baseball 965 Tampa Bay Rays 1st 5 Innings -128* vs Boston Red Sox (B Snell - L must Start E Rodriguez - L must Start)
                          Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X