Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bee-line takes Cavs job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bee-line takes Cavs job


  • #2
    He couldn't beat state, no point in staying
    I am a bookie now.
    the plays I post are opposite of the most money I have on a game.lets rock!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Michigan hoops ... is now even with Indiana ...Northwestern ... Ohio St ....

      Now matter who they get .... you cannot replace this guy .
      Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

      Comment


      • #4
        http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...rs-meeting-u-m

        LOL…..Cooley staying at Providence after he talked to Michigan. Dunno if they offered him anything, but he signed an extension, so it’s very possible he was playing Michigan for more $$$. What does that say that he’d rather stay coaching a middle-of-the-pack Big East school in RI than vaunted Michigan?!? Hilarious! Mark my words, they’ll sign Juwan Howard and it’ll be the Tommy Amaker days in AA all over again.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Spartan Dawg View Post
          http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...rs-meeting-u-m

          LOL…..Cooley staying at Providence after he talked to Michigan. Dunno if they offered him anything, but he signed an extension, so it’s very possible he was playing Michigan for more $$$. What does that say that he’d rather stay coaching a middle-of-the-pack Big East school in RI than vaunted Michigan?!? Hilarious! Mark my words, they’ll sign Juwan Howard and it’ll be the Tommy Amaker days in AA all over again.
          Best fit for Michigan .... Texas Tech just signed him to an extension ....Beard .... great coach
          Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Spendabuck View Post

            Best fit for Michigan .... Texas Tech just signed him to an extension ....Beard .... great coach
            Right...and he'll never leave for Michigan. That university is so obsessed thinking they are the greatest thing to college athletics. Meanwhile, these assholes went from Billy Donavan, and Jay Wright to being turned down by a mediocre Big East coach.and begging their former players who have zero head coaching experience for the job. Clusterfuck! FUCK MICHIGAN!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              It's Juwan!!

              What a dope. Really had them over a barrel since everybody else they wanted turned them down, and he signs for $2 million.....I think that's 13th in the BT. Aeast h's getting more than that guy at Rutgers though.

              Fuck Michigan! They'll be lucky to get in the NIT with that team and this clown running the show.

              Comment


              • #8
                They had a good run...but not good enough. Now completely done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Spartan Dawg View Post
                  It's Juwan!!

                  What a dope. Really had them over a barrel since everybody else they wanted turned them down, and he signs for $2 million.....I think that's 13th in the BT. Aeast h's getting more than that guy at Rutgers though.

                  Fuck Michigan! They'll be lucky to get in the NIT with that team and this clown running the show.
                  The start of a miserable run for the Wolverines ....
                  Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X