Alright Sparty what's the bet going to be

Bignets??

Red Beans??

Louisiana Hot Sause??

King Cake??

Lets find something to make the game a little more fun

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY THANK YOU PHILLY FOR ALL YOU DO

I'm all in on this CAT!

I don't know what you might want me to put up that is Michigan (State) related, but even not living there I am sure I can get it to you thru the magic of the internet. Detroit pizza? A Cool Spartan chapeau? Doesn't really make a difference since there is no way we are gonna lose a sweet sixteen NCAA tournament game to a football school like LSU, but we should figure something out just for the hell of it.

GO GREEN!!

Comment

A 'football school' like LSU. .... LSU has the second most SEC basketball championships to Kentucky. The bayou ballers are coming. hahahahah

Comment

So you've won the 2nd most basketball championships in a football conference. Congrats. How many national basketball titles? I'll do the math for you:

MSU 2
        LSU 0

Hey, Pete Maravich is one of my all-time favorite sports people ever....so I do really respect the LSU basketball history. But you're going down Friday.
        Last edited by Spartan Dawg; 03-24-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan Dawg View Post
          I'm all in on this CAT!

I don't know what you might want me to put up that is Michigan (State) related, but even not living there I am sure I can get it to you thru the magic of the internet. Detroit pizza? A Cool Spartan chapeau? Doesn't really make a difference since there is no way we are gonna lose a sweet sixteen NCAA tournament game to a football school like LSU, but we should figure something out just for the hell of it.

GO GREEN!!

How about a nice bottle of California Merlot

Forgot one this morning Dixie Beer

Comment

Perfect! Merlot it is!!

And I'll take an LSU ballcap. I'm always looking to support your boys when you play Satan, and I have no yellow in my wardrobe (because of Michigan hatred) or purple (because I'm straight).

Haven't seen a spread yet, but I assume we are the favorite. Do you want the points?

Comment

Oh wait, were you saying Dixie Beer vs. Merlot?

I dont drink beer.

That's fine too, just trying to save you shipping costs!

GO GREEN!!!!

Comment

LSU Cap vs Merlot is a bet.

The early line is set at 6 on 5dimes

Comment

Originally posted by BIGCAT_LSU View Post
                  LSU Cap vs Merlot is a bet.

The early line is set at 6 on 5dimes
                  6 points?!?

Comment

It's game day Sparty

The sweet taste of victory

Comment

SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!!!

You seem like a great guy, CAT and I know you live and die with your Bayou Bengals....but your boys are in the way. We need a third national championship and Cassius and this gutty group of Spartans are not gonna be denied. Spread seems stuck on 6, so let's work with the for the ballcap/Merlot bet. Honestly, it seems a little much to me, I got a feeling I'll lose the battle but win the war.

GO GREEN!!!

Last edited by Spartan Dawg; 03-29-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan Dawg View Post
                        SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!!!

You seem like a great guy, CAT and I know you live and die with your Bayou Bengals....but your boys are in the way. We need a third national championship and Cassius and this gutty group of Spartans are not gonna be denied. Spread seems stuck on 6, so let's work with the for the ballcap/Merlot bet. Honestly, it seems a little much to me, I got a feeling I'll lose the battle but win the war.

GO GREEN!!!

Let's go state!!!
                        michigan gone, might as well root for green. Sorry Cat
                        I wasnt born a Legend, I became a Legend

Comment

Originally posted by legend 24 View Post

Let's go state!!!
                          michigan gone, might as well root for green. Sorry Cat

Comment

Now don't be picking me out some faggy pink ponytail cap or anything, CAT. I want something I would be proud to wear if I go into a sports bar when you guys are playing Bama.

Nothing I can say but the better team won. Izzo really had em ready, they looked rested and sharp. When Gabe Brown is scoring in double figures, you knew he saw something to exploit. That PG of yours sure is fun to watch, though.

Bring on the Coach K for Kock and the hated devils! GO GREEN!!!!

Comment

Don't worry Sparty. I will get you something you will be proud to ware. Y'all handed it to our young bucks.

Good Luck the rest of the way

Comment

Working...
                              X