Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinsanity Plays 3/14

Note
    Took a much needed cleansing ! Thank God I have my protege picking up the slack and shredding it for me ! Nothing like BIGsexy putting up video game type numbers we are all on one team ! Best of luck today Dreamers:

BOUGHT OUT OF VIRGINIA TOTAL (X)
    LA SALLE under FH 63 $$$$$
    UNDER 62 Florida/ PigSuey FH $$$$$
    USC under FH 63 ( no good )

Nitecap:
    LOUI LOUI +8 bought the hook ( NoGood)
    DUKIES FH over 68
    Last edited by spivince8; 03-14-2019, 09:11 PM.

Ridin the wave my man!!
    I wasnt born a Legend, I became a Legend

Comment

Originally posted by legend 24 View Post
      Ridin the wave my man!!

GL legend letís rip !

Comment

Get insane Vinny !!! GL !!!
        Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

Comment

One play I bought out of Virginia total so there is a no play ! LASALLE Under FH 63 and under 62 Florida FH are my two plays today ! gl
          Last edited by spivince8; 03-14-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

rooting for a lot of missed baskets and turnovers in the first halves of your games, Vin-o-vin!!!!!

Comment

Best of luck, scrambling to cap kinda missed your play, Not happy to see you scratch your under play, hopefully Wolfpackís got tried legs

Comment

Originally posted by motorcitymama View Post
                rooting for a lot of missed baskets and turnovers in the first halves of your games, Vin-o-vin!!!!!
                Dear momma , my stagefright is gone thanks to many many sleepless nights , good highs and a lot of Zanny Bars! Itís ride or die now til the end ! Ripping til the water runs dry and thank the Gods for water water water !

Love , Vince

Comment

Originally posted by dpitch09 View Post
                  Best of luck, scrambling to cap kinda missed your play, Not happy to see you scratch your under play, hopefully Wolfpackís got tried legs
                  thank you Pitch I wasnít happy either but seen too much movement offshore in the over I guess I got spooked

Comment

Thank u sir for the under Iím the la salle and thanks for taking time to post

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Brennan View Post
                      Thank u sir for the under Iím the la salle and thanks for taking time to post

Thank you Nick ! Happy u cashed !!!!

Comment

Dang brother Vinny!! Two excellent calls!!! Thank you for always sharing your knowledge!
                        The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass - M.Mull

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyfic View Post
                          Dang brother Vinny!! Two excellent calls!!! Thank you for always sharing your knowledge!

Thanks Whiskey! Happy u cashed ! Moving along ! Letís have a great day !!!!!!! Positive Vibes homie

Comment

FYI : gonna post another at 1145westCoast time ! Check back then waiting to see some last minute wind
                            movement !

Comment

Nice bud ..!! Congrats bro !
                              Spenda http://www.dtpicks.com/forums/core/i...lies/horse.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X