Sides............ 97-79 (+14.79u)
    Tm Totals...... 58-49 (-32.4u)
    FG Totals....... 10-13-4 (+.1u)
    Period........... 7-6-3 (+2.03u)
    Props............ 5-12 (+.55u)
    Parlay........... 14-28 (-11.99u)
    Live.............. 12-9 (+2.39u)

Previous 3-2-1 (+1.48u)

:fistpump: kick some ass tonite, Strohs!!!

Comment

Thanks Mama. Good luck

Nothing exciting on Preds/Avs game. Pekka has been sucky as of late and even though Avs are very bad right now there's still the whole blind squirrel nut rule that applies and they're definitely due for 3 goals. I did see a bit of the Avs game the other night and I hope it was just a bad 5 minutes because that might have been the worst I've ever seen a team play in 5 minutes.

Nas reg -.5......... .8u/.5u
      Col +1.5............. .63u/.5u
      Col tt o2.5.......... .5u/.67u

PREDS ARE 1-10 AFTER SCORING 5+ THIS YEAR

Comment

Yotes have score 3+ in 12 of last 15, that's pretty hot for them

Hawks are 7-9 last 16 home games (1-4 last 5 home)

Ari +1.5................. 1.5u/1.25u

Comment

Bruins have scored 39 goals in last 10 games. Kind of hard not to ride out their tt o2.5.

They've also given up 32 goals in that 10 game span and Khudobin lucky he hasn't played in 2 weeks since that means he hasn't lost in 2 weeks. Bos 2-7 when he starts, 2 wins were at home by 1 goal

Bos 2-8 on 0 days rest
          Bos allowed 3+ in 18 of last 25 games

Comment

Canes ML tomorrow could be a big play. Aside from it being a play for me, Canes have lost 5 in a row but are still 17-10 at home. Sens lost Bobby Ryan, Hoffman and Stone both questionable and the latter 2 are 2 of the top 3 scores on the team. Sens have been pretty good about scoring 3 though after 2 straight games under 3 so we'll see how it looks tomorrow.

Still looking at late game tonight

Comment

LA tt o2.5................ 1.5u/1u
              LA ML...................... 1.4u/1u
              Bos tt o2.5............... .52u/.5u

Comment

preds EN ...... if I had emoticons right now i'd be throwing something

Comment

small bets but probably should've laid off today. Maybe LA can get a few.

Car ML and Was o5 early leans for tomorrow. I've got caps with a push at worst right now

Comment

Yotes (@Dal) will be on b2b tomorrow and they're only 2-7 in that spot this year.
                    Dal is in that bad spot of coming back from a week off. I'll have to double check but I think teams are around 4-16 now after the week of death

Teams playing this weekend coming from a week off
                    Fri - Dal, Edm
                    Sat - Clb, Van, Buf
                    Sun - Stl
                    Mon - Min

Early Sunday Notes
                    Chi - Finally get the hawks playing a home game on Sunday and it'll be against the Blues coming from a week off
                    Buf - Might be a good spot, Buf won 10 of last 12 vs Yotes and the last 6 that were played in Ari, Yotes will have played quite a few games in last 2 weeks (3rd game in 4 days, 8th in 14 days)

Comment

Good notes stros thanks. Hopefully the Kings pull it out for ya.I believe your record is right on the bye week

Comment

If ya get a chance, see what the o/u's are on the games after the bye week.

Comment

Haha we're on the same page. I was just thinking this morning that I should checking scoring, 1P scoring, and if they lost going into the break.

On a side note, I'm actually at the throwing off the roof stage. Even did a restore after I tried 3 other things and still no cigar. Not just IE, firefox too.

Comment

I come into the office this morning and find out 1 of my girls is in the emergency room with Type A Flu. We worked next to each other half the day yesterday.........you ever have that 1st sneeze and say uh-oh? I just sneezed, noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Im missing that bar now too stros....not sure whats going on. I wont be home til later to look into it. Very odd.

Comment

Working...
                              X